• Ultra Light 3.75 lb
• Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
• Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
• Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
• High Current Class D Amplifier
• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
• 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
• Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
• Tuner Out
• Extended Range Input Gain for Active/Passive Sensitivity
• Limiter Circuit
• LED Status Indicators
• Speakon® Speaker Outputs
• Internal Fan Cooling
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface
• Aux. Input
• Headphone Jack
• E ffects Loop
• Optional Footswitch available.
• Combo w/12” NEO and Bullet Tweeter
• 375W as combo/600W with EXT. Cab
• Compact 31 lb combo
• Removable Amp Chassis
• Rear-ported for Full Bass Responses
Removeable Chassis design
Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0/12t Combo
Our SHUTTLE series incorporates this highly innovative
removable chassis design powered 600 watt design, while remaining extremely compact
and weighting only 3.75 lbs. The SHUTTLE 6.0 blends the best of analog and digital
platforms to produce the ultimate in warmth, punch and power.
The signal path utilizes a 12AX7 tube preamp with our acclaimed Active EQ and
responsive Signal Shape circuitry. An optional foot switch is available for use
with the Signal Mute and our 3 Signal Shaping circuits.
The power amp section is a leading-edge high power CLASS D module, which also
incorporates a Switch Mode Power Supply. The SHUTTLE 6.0 delivers 375 watts at
8 ohms and over 600 watts at 4 ohms.
As a part of the unique Shuttle design the amplifier can be removed from the “saddle”
of the combo models to provide ultimate flexibility in this bass system.
The Shuttle 6.0 chassis is matched to a compact, lightweight 1 x 12” and
tweeter enclosure loaded with our GNX12300Neodymium loudspeaker. The rear ported
cabinet delivers the rich, tight response of the Shuttle amplifier and weights
in at travel friendly 32 lbs. A bottom mounted tilt-back kickstand is provided.
An 8 ohm combo which delivers 375 watts into the internal speaker and over 600
watts with an extension cabinet.