• 500W @ 8 ohms; 900W @ 4 ohms
• Dual Channels---FET and TUBE Preamps
• Switchable or Blendable Preamps
• Input Mute Circuit
• High and Low Gain Switch per Channel
• Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids
• High Current Class D Amplifier Design
• Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits
• 3 DPM™ Power Management
• LED Status Indicators
• Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology Speakon® Speaker Outputs
• Internal Fan Cooling
• Full XLR Direct Output Interface
• Aux. Input
• Headphone Jack
• Three Effects Loops (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master)
• 115/230 Volt Switchable
• 5 Position Footswitch Included
ShuttleMax 9.2 Demo Featuring Ed Friedland
This new SHUTTLE®MAX design is a natural extension of this series and has been a highly requested addition to our product offerings from many pro players.
The SHUTTLE® MAX 9.2 features dual FET and TUBE channels, a 4 band EQ with dual parametric mids and our fully adjustable Global Signal Shaping filters, along with our robust 900 watt Class D amplifier platform. This combination offers maximum versatility and tone shaping with a power section that produces 500 watts at 8 ohms and 900 watts at 4 ohms. This model is an excellent choice to power any of our UBER cabinets, or a combination of 2 of our GB115T-UB or new "UBER QUAD" GB1288T-UQ bass cabinets.
The SHUTTLE® MAX 9.2 is also the introduction of the 2nd generation of the SHUTTLE® MAX design which incorporates our new proprietary 3DPM™. This 3 Dimensional Power Management technology insures more solid output with increased heft and girth of the individual notes, while maintaining the articulation and dynamics of the note. The result is a 900 watt bass amp that weights only 7 lbs yet achieves the 3 dimensional tone and feel, like an all tube power amp design.
The powerhouse behind the Shuttle® MAX 9.2 is our Class D amplifier and SMPS module, enhanced with our Patent Pending P.H.A.T. (Proprietary Heat Abatement Technology) topology. This delivers robust and reliable, high output performance in a tremendously compact and convenient package.